Monday, July 21, 2008

Do you have any coupons???

(This is a repost from my MySpace blog. As I just signed up for this new blog spot I figured I better post something. So please enjoy a post from July 14.....only aged slightly.)


The weekend came and went in a much too hurried fashion once again. But it was a good one I suppose. We went to see Eddie Izzard perform at the Paramount on Saturday. My Brother gave us his tickets……I am still puzzled by that one…..but I turned around and gave him some money for them just because it seemed like the right thing to do. Too bad the show wasn't better. Don't get me wrong. It was entertaining, but it wasn't quite what we had hoped. It was a nice evening out for Adam and me though. We enjoyed ourselves.

Adam earned his evening out on Saturday that is for damned sure. He installed an irrigation system up the side of the house and into the back "yard." It really isn't a "yard" so much as a patio with terraced planters, but that sounds way to gay, so "yard" it is! Anyway, it took him several hours on Saturday and pretty much the entire day on Sunday, not to mention 3 or 4 trips to Home Depot and 2 to McClendon's Hardware for various supplies and replacement supplies. He was pretty much done with the whole thing by the end of Sunday but not before he made a mess out of my freshly vacuumed floors…..dirt and mud everywhere. And then the system only worked o.k. It wasn't perfect, and we can work around a couple of things, but at least we won't have to worry about our plants and green-growing things crapping out while we are in Hawaii. I should probably make some sort of a special nookie coupon for Adam for doing all that work. He can redeem it whenever he wants……….some restrictions apply. I mean I know the boy earned it, but I am NOT doing THAT……ew.

Hawaii is only 21 short days away and I cannot wait!!! I have something special planned for the 10 of us as a surprise. I can't say what it is just in case someone from the group reads this, but it is something small that we will all get a kick out of. It will make for good pictures anyway.

Adam is finished with the dishes, so we are going to watch some more "Drawn Together." It is really sick and twisted, but it is funny as shit. I can't believe some of the shit they get away with. It is hilarious!

Toodles.

No comments: